Strange relativistic silence

Sujet : Strange relativistic silence
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 06. Sep 2024, 23:39:47
When I explained that the theory of relativity was very poorly understood, and therefore very poorly explained, I always encountered an extraordinary silence from my correspondents.
It is the same silence that still persists today, mockery and insults not being answers in the scientific sense of things.
I never stopped explaining where my grievances were, and denouncing what was wrong.
Better, I rectified things, and I gave a more just, more beautiful, simpler, more logical, truer theory.
In the example of Langevin's traveler, which represents a B A BA of things, I showed why the theory collapsed if one practiced correctly by simply using apparent speeds, and what observers would SEE if they had good telescopes.
This is a thought experiment that nevertheless seems very natural.
So here we have this, and I'll show you what's wrong, if you don't understand the theory correctly.
If we put ourselves, as in the example studied by Paul B. Andersen and myself, in the place of Stella, and her telescope,
we all agree that she perceived Terrence's 360 beeps.
She perceived 4 per year on the way out (i.e. 4*9=36) and she perceived (Doppler effect) 36 per year on the way back (i.e. 36*9=324).
On the way out, she perceived one every three months.
On the way back, she perceived three per month.
The apparent speed of the earth measured by Stella is equal to the distance traveled between two beeps, and the time between the two beeps.
Something very simple comes to pass.
Vapp'=4/9c on the way out.
Vapp"=4c on the way back.
Everyone can check it as they want, but it was not even necessary to do so, because it was self-evident if we know that
Vapp=v/(1+cosµ.v/c) or with cosµ=1 (the earth moves away in the direction of the sight) Vapp'=0.8/1.8=(4/9)c and with cosµ=-1 (the earth approaches directly in the sight) Vapp'=4c.
For now, everything is logical, simple, verifiable.
Not even worthy of Hachel, nor of Paul.B.
Since everyone knows it, and everyone can do it.
No, the stroke of genius is not there yet.
But be careful, it destabilizes like a boxer who takes an unexpected uppercut, who takes off from the ring, and who is going to butterfly on the carpet.
Only, such a KO hurts, it hurts everyone, and the human mind not being prepared for it, the mind defends itself: "Hachel is an ignoramus, Hachel is a scoundrel, Hachel is Mengele".
The KO is here.
How can Stella see the earth move away from her for 9 years,
at the apparent speed of 0.4444c, turn, and see this same earth come back to her, for 9 years at the speed of 4c?
For Hachel, who remembers having had the immense tilt in his mind one day when he was thinking about it while calmly treading the lawns of a hospital where he was waiting for a patient in consultation. The immense tilt, that many arrogant idiots have never had, there is, EXACTLY, no contradiction there. As strange as it seems, Stella perceives these obvious and very simple facts well.
What happens then in his telescope during the U-turn, and what happens to the position of the earth in HIS own frame of reference, when it turns.
Anyone who manages to make the effort to understand me and to understand
what is really happening (and not the stupidities taught for 120 years) has just achieved one of the most beautiful realizations in the entire history of humanity.
Realization that even Poincaré, nor Einstein had.
I'll let you think about it.
R.H.