Re: About the relativistic doggies doctoring the "evidence" against basic math

Sujet : Re: About the relativistic doggies doctoring the "evidence" against basic math
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* liscati.fr.invalid (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 24. Sep 2024, 22:57:03
Le 24/09/2024 à 17:28, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :

1905 - nothing about so trendy nowadays
"counterexamples" against Euclidean
prejudices allegedly found in massive numbers
on Earth surface.

Relativistic doggies have invented them -
after their idiot guru announced EG false.
Yes - doctoring evidence, classics of
ideology oriented branches of science.
 Nobody announced Euclidean Geometry false
 Is it still assumed true, then? REALLY true,
poor stinker?
    (quite the
opposite actually). You'll never get it. Face it
Maciej.
 Find another hobby.
 No.
Command some glowing worms instead, poor
stinker.
Euclidean geometry no longer applies when we go very far or when we go very fast.
In Newton's universe, this still applies and we can talk about a frame of reference in a "general" sense.
We then take four orthonormal axes, and everything is simple and very practical.
Only, there is a small problem, a small grain of sand: anisochrony.
Oh, not much: about 3.33 nanoseconds per meter.
And if we go very fast, or if we go very far, it counts, even if it is so small that Newton could neglect it.
Except that Römer, who saw far with his telescope, will realize that something strange happens if we examine the revolution time of Jupiter's moons depending on whether we approach or move away.
Römer did not realize that he had just discovered the first-degree relativistic effect: universal anisochrony.
He believed that light took "a certain time" to reach the observer, he never understood how the universe was designed, nor why, although he was constantly observing all this live, he was constantly changing position, therefore observer (or vice versa if we assume that the earth was fixed and that it was Jupiter that moved).
So I repeat: in relativity, Euclidean geometry no longer applies.
The time axis is no longer perfectly orthogonal to the other three dimensions.
R.H.