Re: Accelerated frame and Tau Ceti problem

Sujet : Re: Accelerated frame and Tau Ceti problem
De : richard.hachel (at) *nospam* invalid.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 01:04:52
Le 01/06/2024 à 19:22, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :
You beat me to it. If anyone had doubts that we were in the presence of a crackpot this easily checkable lie should remove all doubt. Apart from the three Nobel Prizes, he has never revealed which university awarded his claimed "doctorate", not counting medical: I'm willing to believe he has medical qualifications (though I wouldn't risk going to him for medical advice). To be meaningful in this context a doctorate means a scientific doctorate, preferably in physics or mathematics.
You get angry over very few things, and the problem is that you don't answer the question.
I'm a Usenet dinosaur, and I think this system is fantastic, especially since now we also have Nemo, with the inclusion of PDF images, etc...
The problem is obviously human, everyone is playing the monkey game, and there is practically no more interesting background.
It's really a shame.
I recall the subject of the post, a fundamental subject as often with Hachel but on which we spit, because always always always humans want to mark their moronic territory.
Reread my post, go sit in an armchair, breathe deeply, digest the content, and respond with interesting things.
R.H.