Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy sci.physics.relativity
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 01:07:25
On 3/13/2024 4:30 PM, chrisv wrote:
Physfitfreak wrote:

Yeah, sometimes kooks make ridiculous claims and run away when asked
for evidence.

And sometimes sorry asses still cry about losing the chance.

Learn to behave when asking for help. Otherwise fuck off, of course.
 If kooks making ridiculous claims made me cry, I wouldn't read cola,
kook.  I spank them then move on.

Yes, you do, thus stay ignorant. Then you become just Sheep :)