How MICROTUBULES cause LIFE-AFTER-DEATH

Sujet : How MICROTUBULES cause LIFE-AFTER-DEATH
De : ghammond928 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (George Hammond)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 15. Aug 2024, 12:52:10
..
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Research Note:
August 15,2024
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
George E. Hammond
Hyannis MA USA
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How MICROTUBULES cause LIFE-AFTER-DEATH
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
    45-centuries ago the Egyptians believed
Dreams were evidence of Life After Death.
.
    Today, Stuart Hameroff has discovered the
Microtubules in the brain are a quantum
computer and Hammond has shown that this
fact is sufficient to prove the Egyptians were
correct !
.
SEE THIS 1-PG, ILLUSTRATED
LARGE PRINT DEMONSTRATION:
.
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
.
...Everyone knows what a PHANTOM LIMB is!
Someone born missing a limb has a neural
map of the limb in their brain – if this map gets
active the person feels a "phantom" limb.
...This idea can be extended to the entire
human body.  Worldwide data shows that no
one is fully grown. In fact the world average
adult is only about 85% fully grown.
...It occurs to me that the remaining 15% can
be considered a "PHANTOM BODY" in the same
way a missing arm or leg can cause a
"phantom limb".
...100 years ago Sigmund Freud coined the
term "UNCONSCIOUS MIND" – and it occurs
to me that actually the unconscious mind is
simply the mind of this "Phantom Body".
.
1 – The mind of the Phantom Body has been
        historically and universally called "GOD"
.
2 –  During sleep the Phantom Body is able to
         arouse the visual part of the sensory brain
         and causes DREAMS.
.
3 –  At death the neuronal brain DEPOLARIZES
        and the Microtubule system remains to take
        over Consciousness.
.
4 –  The microtubule system then causes LAD!
         In a way SIMILAR to the way the neuronal
         system causes DREAMS.
.
5 – UNLIKE Dreams there is a TIME CONSTRAINT
        on the LIFE AFTER DEATH phenomenon!
        (e.g. lightning, TNT or Nuclear explosions are
        very fast) – However the Microtubule system
        is so fast (UV light) that LAD is therefore
        FAILSAFE against any and all possible events!
.
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  FINAL CONCLUSION: –  8-15-2024 GE Hammond
...Note: –  the average world adult is only 85%
fully grown. I refer to the other ungrown 15% as
the "phantom body" just as medical textbooks
refer to an ungrown limb as a "phantom limb"
vis-à-vis the medically well known Phantom
Limb Phenomenon.
.
CONSEQUENTLY I say: –  that the Phantom Body
causes nocturnal dreams at the neuronal level
during life, and similarly it causes Life after Death
at the Microtubule level upon the instant of death!
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
.
Note: – while the neurology of nocturnal dreams
is fairly familiar to modern Medicine – the
microtubule theory of Life after Death is
new and my theory of it is explained here: –
.
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
.
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
.
These are online, easy to read, 1-page, large print,
illustrated presentations.
.
.-
.
George Hammond MS Physics, Hyannis 8/11/24
.