Re: On Arindam Banerjee's recoil-less rail gun and Newton's 3rd Law violations in electrodynamics

Sujet : Re: On Arindam Banerjee's recoil-less rail gun and Newton's 3rd Law violations in electrodynamics
De : banerjeeadda1234 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 02. May 2024, 10:58:11
Le 02/05/2024 à 17:51, nospam@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) a écrit :
Volney <volney@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 4/27/2024 5:50 AM, J. J. Lodder wrote:
bertietaylor <bertietaylor@myyahoo.com> wrote:

That is not the case, so this is a new discovery - the Lorentz force does
NOT have an equal and opposite reaction. Your point is merely theoretical.
My evidence is experimental.
 Correct, merely experimental.
It stands falsified by a reliable theory.
 FYI, the Maxwell-Lorentz equations as they stand
do conserve energy-momentum.
If you want to be taken seriously it is up to you
to tell the world what is wrong with Maxwell-Lorentz,
and how these equations must be modified.
 As long as you can't do that you are merely an incompetent tinkerer,

 It is entirely possible that Banjo stumbled across that apparent violation of momentum by momentum being carried away by the electromagnetic field.
 If the momentum is carried away by the electromagnetic fiel
there is still momentum conservation.
And photon drive really isn't a new idea.
However, it suffers from the unpleasant fact
that  c = 300 megawatt/newton, in slightly unconventional units.

But we will never know since he refuses to produce a writeup in sufficient detail for someone to reproduce his experiment, instead writing "Watch my videos!!!".
As my dogs have said, I have done far far better than writing some stupid paper in some worthless journals while paying thousands for that privilege. A paper like that is ignored and mocked; while so-called worthy journals like Science or Nature will simply not reply to any submission. Necessity is the mother of invention, so I invented a new way to publish original scientific work - post detailed videos in Youtube, follow that up in Usenet, demolish all the negative comments as I am doing right now. Any decent, honourable, intelligent and scientific person can follow my posts and youtube and also facebook links, and come to his or  her conclusions.  If they are sufficiently interested, they can repeat my experiments.
 There is of course no momentum violation at all.
There is.
2 sec video of gun in action
https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7521439881217077/350814810783223
Violation of Inertia Graphs
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7518349538192778&set=pcb.7518389431522122
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7521409061220159&set=pcb.7521439881217077
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7526174314076967&set=pcb.7526275530733512
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7542042632490135&set=pcb.7542144485813283
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7545901418770923&set=pcb.7546155095412222
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7556463141048084&set=pcb.7556513371043061
Photos of gun movement
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7558701247490940&set=pcb.7558707940823604
details are at:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ

Whatever seems to be missing must be taken up by the sources of the
fields. (and of course I don't watch videos)
No, the sources of the fields are part of the equipment, not kept separately on the ground. The ground then does not give any reaction. In 2015 I had found that when the whole rail gun was used as a pendulum bob there was no extra swingback when the current was applied.  In 2017 I made detailed videos.
2017 videos of rail gun experiments with theory in detail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics
The opinion of unscientific people who do not care for experiments is irrelevant. But they are useful to provoke such action as I am doing now, for the general good and the glory of Science.

Add his stubbornness that he insists this is something new that violates
Newton/Einstein/Maxwell rather than a known existing behavior, you do get
the incompetent tinkerer.
 Or the faker who thinks he is being clever.
They used to say in 2017 that I was using my hand to give an extra movement to the armature, so it was moving because I was pushing it.
At least my latest videos have changed that tune. I have made a much more powerful working model of my new design rail gun, using more powerful capacitors and better technology with the same new theory. The liars are those who said I was faking.  Those who formed the final viva committee in RMIT University in 2016 prevented me from getting my PhD. Bad for them, all the world can know what sort of people they were.

There is no lack of videos showing really rotating unbalanced wheels,
rotating wheels with water bottles, and so on.
Irrelevant to my work on rail guns.
 The one I like best are the 3D reproductions of Escher's waterfal,
with really flowing water.
So you do see videos after all. Just not mine! Talking of papers, during the Covid period I found out the true cause of gravity and its consequences.  As it would be impossible to publish them in any journal I posted them on Usenet.  ****
The physics aphorisms of Arindam
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/8HgH3sbRe94/m/gYzu9OAkAgAJ
The cause of gravity https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ
Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ
Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ
*****
All my work is based upon my new physics, following my 1998 discovery of the elementary formula linking mass and energy kinetically.
They are presented in the links:
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ
Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ
Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ
Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ
Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ
Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ
Section 5
The forces involved in rotational motion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ
*******
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee