Re: New version of my annotations to SRT

Sujet : Re: New version of my annotations to SRT
De : volney (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Volney)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 22. May 2024, 08:18:23
On 5/19/2024 3:10 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
Volney wrote:

On 5/19/2024 2:30 AM, The Starmaker wrote:

"inconsequential omissions"???? Like Albert Einstein's 1905 Relativity
paper NOT neven even mentioning ONCE 'Gravity'.

Duh-h-h! That was a paper on special relativity, and special relativity
doesn't involve gravity!
 That's what I said..it didn't include Gravity. Big mistake, wasn't it?
(i know yous people just look the other way)

No mistake. It is for situations without gravity or where gravitational effects are too small to have any effect. Even the GPS system's GR effect is less than one part per billion.