Re: Atheism is a belief, it's not a science.

Sujet : Re: Atheism is a belief, it's not a science.
De : me (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 01. Jun 2024, 08:22:05
On 2024-05-31 20:37:52 +0000, Attila < said:

On Fri, 31 May 2024 12:11:35 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
<665A20E7.F58@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
 [ … ]

The ham sandwich is what some others accept as sufficient
evidence.  Thus proving nuts are everywhere.
 Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee!...
I first encountered Chock full o'Nuts during aperiod of coffee deprivation in China in 1983. All I could find in the hotel shop was Chock full o'Nuts. "Heavenly" is not the word I'd use. It was absolutely the most vile coffee I have ever had. Maxwell House looked good by comparison.
--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots