Re: The relativistic cage paradox

Sujet : Re: The relativistic cage paradox
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 18. Jun 2024, 16:49:24
W dniu 18.06.2024 o 15:15, Python pisze:
Le 18/06/2024 à 14:57, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 18.06.2024 o 14:08, Python pisze:
Le 18/06/2024 à 14:03, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 18.06.2024 o 13:24, Python pisze:
Le 18/06/2024 à 12:06, M.D. Richard "Hachel" Lengrand a écrit :
I notice a website where they talk about the relativistic cage paradox.

link?

And it says: "If the animal is smaller than the cage, it can be in the cage; but if the cage is smaller, it cannot be in the cage."

link? Nothing can be find either in French or English from this quote.
You are well known for forging quotes for decades, by the way.

This ties in with the paradox of the train and the tunnel.

Which is easily solved. It illustrates well the relativity of
simultaneity. A more interesting one is the bug rivet paradox.

No more interesting than paradoxes developed
by any other religion.

What? One the "best logicians Humanity ever had" (LOL) is not
interested? How sad...

Whatever you imagine, the mumble of your
bunch od idiots is not at all more interesting
than the delusions of other religious maniacs.
 As far as I know religions didn't predict correctly the outcome of
experiments,
Neither you do. But, of course, you can scream
that you did and slander those who deny.
Any religion can do that.
  behaviour of devices or astronomic measures. SR and
GR do.

So go back to your room, Wozniak. Nurses will be there at 4pm
for your daily treatment.

See, trash - I've proven the idiocies
of [snip profanities] to be not even consistent,
 You did nothing of that kind. Your argument about definition
of a second in Einstein's times is ridiculous.
Yes, I did. I have pointed directly 2 denying
themself predictions of the physics of
your idiot guru. And a fanatic piece
of shit waving arms, screaming "ridiculus!",
barking and slandering - changes nothing.
Really.