Strange universe in accelerated frames

Sujet : Strange universe in accelerated frames
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 22. Jun 2024, 12:30:12
A strange universe, the relativistic universe.
 To=(x/c).sqrt(1+2c²/ax)
 But if we want to know the instantaneous observable speed in relativistic devices, we must ask:
 Voi/c=[1+c²/2ax]^(1/2)
 For a normally constituted physicist, this does not make sense; the second equation seems totally incoherent.
 However, only a madman could take relativity further by writing seemingly stupid and contradictory equations.
 R.H.