Re: A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization procedure

Sujet : Re: A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization procedure
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 04. Sep 2024, 22:47:41
W dniu 04.09.2024 o 21:33, Python pisze:
Le 04/09/2024 à 18:59, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 04.09.2024 o 18:41, Python pisze:
Le 04/09/2024 à 18:37, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 04.09.2024 o 17:08, Python pisze:
Hi !

I've written a Web app to show Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization
procedure in action :

Lest's all kneel before The Holiest Procedure!
Apart of that it's pretty unusable for anything,
after all.

I'm not interested on *your* opinion on the *physical*
part as you stopped studying physics as soon as you
"discovered" that it is a religious ideological cult,
didn't you?

Come on, the mumble of your idiot guru was not
even consistent, as it has been proven. Why
would anybody sane study it knowing that?
 Anybody that has been convinced by your alleged "proof",
Alleged? I've pointed directly 2 denying itself
predictions of the physics of your idiot
guru. No surprise, of course, that a
brainwashed fanatic idiot is proofproof.

I *may* be interested by your opinion on the *code* though :-)

Too bad I'm not interested in your code.
 Well, I wasn't that interested anyway. But I would be quite interested
to read some of *your code* :-P
And perhaps you somehow imagine I feel honored
by  that.