Re: A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization procedure

Sujet : Re: A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization procedure
De : tomyee3 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (ProkaryoticCaspaseHomolog)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 07. Sep 2024, 19:08:53
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 13:18:59 +0000, Python wrote:

I would definitely suggest Brython instead of JS :-) And definitely
Python instead of C# :-))
Let's not get into language wars here! Python, for all its renown
as a language great for rapid prototyping, is SLOW. And I would not
use it in large projects. Dynamic typing seems convenient at first,
but it can be an albatross around your neck if you are coding a
complex application.
Of course, there is Mypy.
I would not use python for CPU intensive computations like the
following computation of the Newtonian contribution to Mercury's
precession:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8XIf0XcrpOcV1RwMk9QNzBzVU0?resourcekey=0-5EfA3Gf3b5Ha8i2TANPcHQ
(I believe that Paul Anderson published a similar graph that
was more accurate than mine because he did not use the
simplification of coplanar orbits. My figures are a bit high.)