Re: Strange relativistic silence

Sujet : Re: Strange relativistic silence
De : nospam (at) *nospam* de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 07. Sep 2024, 21:23:01
Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr> wrote:

When I explained that the theory of relativity was very poorly understood,
and therefore very poorly explained, I always encountered an extraordinary
silence from my correspondents.
It is the same silence that still persists today, mockery and insults not
being answers in the scientific sense of things.

Have you noticed the strange absence of geographers and astronomers
at flat-earther's conferences?

Jan