Re: Strange relativistic silence

Sujet : Re: Strange relativistic silence
De : ross.a.finlayson (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 07. Sep 2024, 21:36:25
On 09/07/2024 12:23 PM, J. J. Lodder wrote:
Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr> wrote:

When I explained that the theory of relativity was very poorly understood,
and therefore very poorly explained, I always encountered an extraordinary
silence from my correspondents.
It is the same silence that still persists today, mockery and insults not
being answers in the scientific sense of things.

Have you noticed the strange absence of geographers and astronomers
at flat-earther's conferences?

Jan

Did you know that the Babylonians divided the firmament into
three celestial ways?