Re: Strange relativistic silence

Sujet : Re: Strange relativistic silence
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 08. Sep 2024, 14:53:59
Le 08/09/2024 à 12:52, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
W dniu 08.09.2024 o 11:04, Mikko pisze:

Everything is poorly understood by someone.
Relativity is very well understood by some people. Most of them
do not participate in usenet discussions.
 Sure, sure. Some divine creatures nobody
has ever seen. Just nobody here.
And still, the mumble of the idiot was not
even consistent.
I think that it is partly out of fear (but repressed fear) that most theorists do not come to discuss, or run away quickly.
There are still a few who still love research, and who sincerely like to understand, for the beauty of the thing, and not to show off like "Oh yes, but me, I wrote a pdf, I got a Nobel, I wrote a book that sold very well".
Their reaction is often very violent if we contradict them "You are ignorant, you are a crank, I will shoot you".
There is therefore a real problem with relativist theorists, a real problem of religious fanaticism.
The devil never gives credit, their ideology is as ridiculous as Islamic ideology, and can always only lead them, in the end, to disillusionment, hatred, and violence.
This is obviously completely abnormal, and in decades of internet observations, I have never seen such a phenomenon.
Except perhaps a few forums of religious fanatics.
There is nothing to be happy about in this rotten atmosphere where the adversary is systematically the "crank". Even John Baez fell into this trap of hatred and madness.
R.H.