Langevin traveler and simultaneity.

Sujet : Langevin traveler and simultaneity.
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* liscati.fr.invalid (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 27. Sep 2024, 00:34:03
I gave an image yesterday on the notion of Terrence's simultaneity, and the intelligent poster (there are very few, but there are some) will have noticed, perhaps, the lines of concordance between the ages of the two protagonists are horizontal.
This is part of the notion of proper simultaneity; of the present time hyperplane. That is why it IS horizontal.
Thus, when Terrence is 27, Stella is only 9.
It is very simple to understand.
In his frame of reference, based solely on him as the origin of this frame of reference, since a relativistic frame of reference can only be purely punctual and based on a single and unique observer, Stella, for Terrence is really only 9 years old when Terrence is 27.
I note with sadness that this is not what physicists have been saying for 120 years, and I am saddened by it. For them, when Terrence is 27, Stella is 16.2; and conversely, continuing with the idiotic logic, when Stella is 16.2, Terrence is 27.
"And so everything seems very simple and very convenient." But it is mostly completely false and ridiculous, and that is not at all how things happen.
Today, I give (it's horrible), the vision of the journey seen by Stella.
<http://nemoweb.net/jntp?Wa9w3Wa_pYh2RfoV8OhSZOEKzig@jntp/Data.Media:1>
We notice one thing: the notion of time, for Stella, in her frame of reference remains unchanged, and the lines of concordance remain horizontal. It is logical, each observer of the universe, whoever he is, will always have his own hyperplane of present time in which all the other elements of the universe will come to swirl.
We see then here, that there is no more time gap than for Terrence.
Time remains perfectly fluid.
We do not go from the battle of Waterloo (1815) to the battle of Verdun (1916) by a time gap. This ridiculous notion does not exist in Doctor Hachel.
We see then that reciprocity is in the effects, and not in the states.
For Stella, for example, we notice that when she is 9 years old, Terrence is 3. This is not a delusional vision of things, it is the reality of things. It is not an illusion by Doppler effect as it is so easy to make believe. Terrence, at this moment of Stella's life, is really 3 years old in her frame of reference.
The notion of simultaneity is not symmetrical, although the effects are perfectly reciprocal.
Then there remains something that physicists have never fully understood, and yet which was before their eyes for 120 years and predicted by the Poincaré-Lorentz transformations: the zoom-spatial effect.
Space is a mollusk of reference, but it is the equations that demonstrate it that have constantly been misinterpreted.
When Stella turns, in 24 hours of her own time, she will pass
from the resting state of her frame of reference to another frame of reference (dv=0.97561c) and if her time does not change, she does not pass from August 16 to December 30, the vision of her surrounding space is colossally modified. The earth passes from 4 ly (see the drawing) to 36 ly,
during her 24-hour half-turn performed at tangential speed vo=0.8c in the frame of reference of Terrence. During this half-turn she sees Terrence age by 40 hours (the times are absolute and symmetrical here).
There is therefore a magnificent space-zoom, and everything remains remarkably coherent in time.
Hachel's last coup de grâce: Stella in the return phase sees the earth return to her with an apparent speed of 4c. Everyone says so.
It is immensely logical. And for 9 years (it is its own time).
The earth therefore seems to travel the 36 ly predicted by Dr. Hachel.
The relativists of the whole world cannot match such clarity.
R.H.