Basic Cleanfeed questions

Sujet : Basic Cleanfeed questions
De : gmkeros (at) *nospam* gmail.com (kyonshi)
Groupes : news.software.nntp
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 20:08:52
Hello,
are there any debian packages for cleanfeed maybe? Or slightly better instructions how to install it? I was trying to install it with the package from https://github.com/crooks/cleanfeed?tab=readme-ov-file but the package does not fit even the documentation inside the .tar.gz, so I am a bit at a loss how to actually get it running.
I have installed the inn2 package on my system, and it seems to be working mostly, but I wanted to have cleanfeed running before peering with other people.