Re: Israel's Big Picture.

Sujet : Re: Israel's Big Picture.
De : bertietaylor (at) *nospam* myyahoo.com (bertietaylor)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 25. Apr 2024, 09:55:50
Gáspár Komáromi wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Here is: Israel's foreign policy
 "We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war
with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us:
but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together
against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war." -Israel's
foreign policy
Nothing new, only this time the Orthodox may support the Catholics and the Muslims, along with Eastern atheists.

absolutely, they forgot to mention they are gays. Here is the gay of the century. I was suspicious, the wanker Einstine, 𝙖_𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮, left his family, wife and 2 children, to fuck his cousin, which was a man!!

𝗔𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁_𝗘𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗵𝗶𝘀_𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆...𝘂𝗺...𝗵𝗶𝘀_𝘂𝗺...𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆_𝗮𝘀𝘀...𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗.
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/v%69deo/deIICK5dilFK

repugnant and repulsive, almost unbelievable. This guy was a polakker 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮 charlatan in physics. Atomic bomb E=mc² my ass.
Einstein was a bungler. e=mcc is pure nonsense. The correct formula for any explosion naturally involving internal force, from lighting a match to any nuke, is e=0.5mVVN(N-k).
Russians must abandon all such western nonsenses, and follow Arindam's physics leading to glory.
bow-wow
bt (Arindam's ghostly cyberdogs)