Re: ? ? ?

Sujet : Re: ? ? ?
De : ttt_heg (at) *nospam* web.de (Thomas Heger)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 09:41:51
Am 01.03.2024 um 07:25 schrieb Maciej Woźniak:

The concept of time is actually based on counting events, about which
we assume, they would occur always with the same frequency.

That was the year or the day in ancient times and later the hour and
the second.

Much later men counted the waves in certain kinds of exitations of
certain atoms.

But in all cases a process of counting was meant, where the
underlying frequency was assumed to be universally constant.

But: that is problematic, because actually we don't know, whether
these frequencies are universally constant or not.

This is so, because the second is defined and measured by the same
process, which frequency we like to measure.

This all comes down to the age-old question that has been repeatedly
debated on these forums: What is a clock?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=clock+picture&form=ANNTH1&refig=7f26d3e3f0dd44458d7e38ba627e82c5&pc=U531

These are, poor halfbrain.

All of these do not show time!
Dates belong to time values, too, because time is not only counting the hours, minutes and seconds within a single day.
TH