Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.

Sujet : Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
De : oiorja (at) *nospam* imoaams.hu (Virág Sebők Komáromi)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 20:24:07
Richard Hachel wrote:

Le 10/04/2024 à 02:54, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
Tachyons aren't round squares.

My dear sir, you are a dirty liar. Tachyons are round squares in the sick
minds of a few physicists in search of glory.

so true indeed. I like truthiness. Lol, what a disgrace. You gay frogs are
about to beat the english pigs at incompetence and misery. What a
capitalist disgrace.

 𝗙𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹_𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻_𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿_𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀_𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀_𝗢𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀
The Seine has “alarming” bacteria levels, tests have revealed
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595694-water-pollution-paris-olympics/

Overseas is overrated. So many Americans save up their whole life to spend
50000 on a trip to Paris for this type of Realization 😂

I threw up just thinking about being in there. Disgusting 🤢

Will a Macron blame Russia? Probably already has

The Seine, like the Ganges and the Thames, has been an open sewer for
centuries. Great choice for a swimming meet.

Paris like San Francisco? People pooping on the streets? Possibly worse.
It's called "open borders"

I'm going to hold the Macron to his promis of swimming in the e-coli
infested river.