Re: New version of my annotations to SRT

Sujet : Re: New version of my annotations to SRT
De : ea (at) *nospam* caua.net (Chaunce Rebeka Ureña)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 14:48:25
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 19.04.2024 o 23:30, Python pisze:
LOL! Maybe function in American English and British English are
different words too?

Maybe. And maybe "mammal" is different than "animal",
even if a dolphin belongs to both classes.
So, what made you think French fonction and English function are the
same words. Are their definitions identical (after the translation)?

a Function Block is different from a function, as the block has the process
built in.

correspondingly, a function needs the mapping process attached, to make it
a function block. But these unwashed 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀 of ukrane and polakia made
stealing and begging for money legal, so they are occupying governments in
europe and other continents.

they are now even asking big countries and continents
   *_"what,_you_are_not_giving_money_to_ukrane??_that's_antisemitic"_*

so they know where your money are and how you made it. Which can be made to
be illegal in a microsecond. Since money making is illegal by definition.
The 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝗺 of ukrane and polakia 𝗶𝘀_𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘆𝗼𝘂 to make money.