Re: Paper Series: Shift-symmetry in Einstein’s Universe

Sujet : Re: Paper Series: Shift-symmetry in Einstein’s Universe
De : jlnt (at) *nospam* lajno.es (Jonhantan Escamilla)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 14. Jul 2024, 19:38:17
gharnagel wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jul 2024 9:29:34 +0000, Mikko wrote:
Our universe seems quite rigid about that, too.
Not to the same extent. In particular, the second law of thermodynamics
is asymmetric.

Indeed.  I fight entropy every chance I get.  Unfortunately, there
always seems to be more of it when I'm done.

interestingly enough, my theory involving the superpositioning of the
amplitude distribution (see my "On the Divergent Matter of the Moving
Koerpers Model"), makes 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠_𝙞𝙣_𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 information traveling paradox Physical.

𝗪𝗼𝘄_-_𝗺𝗮𝗻_𝘀𝗮𝘄_𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻_𝗼𝗳_𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽'𝘀_𝗲𝗮𝗿_𝗵𝗶𝘁_𝗯𝘆_𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁_𝗶𝗻_𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵_2024_-_𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳
https://old.b%69%74%63%68%75te.com/%76%69%64eo/bMQuC72YBxjJ