Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS

Sujet : Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS
De : mnnssma (at) *nospam* amav.ru (Tzapaev Mikhalushkin Nasonov)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 19. May 2024, 00:10:37
George Hammond wrote:

On Fri, 17 May 2024 08:47:58 -0000 (UTC), Tzapaev Mikhalushkin
<uukhu@ashla.ru> wrote:
George Hammond wrote:
HOWEVER the latest research by Stuart Hameroff,
Roger Penrose, and yours truly George Hammond (this trio hereinafter
referred to as "HPH") shows that a microtubule based AFTERLIFE COULD
BE FASTER THAN LIGHTNING!
what "latest", my friend, this crap is at least 30 years old. Are you
fucking gay?? I don't like gay.

[George Hammond MS Physics (1967)]
You haven't seen the laterst.... HAMEROFF video (2024)--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxZNQBFtRx4 .
I am a PhD level physicist 82 And am keenly interested in life after
death.  Most scientists do not realize that because of lightning and
others split second deaths – that the AFTERLIFE would have to happen
near INSTANTANEOUSLY.

that's a completely waste of time. The man is was an anesthetist, with
zero skills in physics laboratory. A zero in physics and most probably in
math, confusing matrices with tensors.