Re: Rotation Bifurcation...

Sujet : Re: Rotation Bifurcation...
De : itiah (at) *nospam* aaeatehy.cn (Shayne Tai Kwan)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 31. Mar 2024, 13:51:07
Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

On 3/30/2024 9:18 AM, Volney wrote:
It looks like a fractal version of an optical illusion of whether a
cylinder (with the fractal on it) is rotating in one direction or the
other.

Notice the alpha blend where we can see through the illusion of a 2d
plane looking 3d even with a completely 2d IFS? I did some simple 3d
volumetric protrusions of it. Well, it looks like some sort of strange
helix curve. px_mutation going from -4...4 across the frames (1440) here
is the main animation driver, so to speak. when px_mutation hits zero,
the plane is on edge where we can see a thin vertical line. In the
volumetric we can see how its a plane because we can move the camera
around it. You can see this moment right around this time:
https://youtu.be/XKhS_nklCkE?t=29

so you are scratching the shit out, you don't know what you do, and expect
magic. "it looks like a cylinder" lol.

 ‘𝗢𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹_𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹’,_𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸_𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘀_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲
Kiev should pursue a “negotiated settlement” with Moscow before it loses
all access to the Black Sea, the billionaire has argued
https://www.%72t.com/news/595173-musk-odessa-ukraine-warning/

Musk = CIA = Message to Z. Surrender.

 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮_𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝘀_𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻_𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀_-_𝗠𝗼𝗗
The Russian armed forces say they targeted three Su-25s in Nikolaev
https://www.%72t.com/russia/595181-su-25-jets-nikolaev/

Happy Eoster! 👏👏👏

We want the f16 and f35! 50 years old F-16 didn't brought victory for NATO
retards in Vietnam and Afghanistan either !

 the locals will be saying, the headache waiting for the Russian missiles
to arrive was getting to much.

Russian people is smashing and destroying those NATO retards ! Same as
they did in Stalingrad, Kursk, Berlin and in Vietnam !