Re: NASA engineer creates propulsion system that defies the laws of physics

Sujet : Re: NASA engineer creates propulsion system that defies the laws of physics
De : lcszutu (at) *nospam* tcss.hu (Lucus Szilágyi)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Suivi-à : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 12. May 2024, 23:13:35
JanPB wrote:

J. J. Lodder wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive#Experimental_errors
Well, this is NASA's crackpot department.
No lack of funding, no external competence involved.
It wll never die. I'll put my money on a cold fusion reactor first,Jan

Reminds me of that "NASA warp drive" Harold White idiocy.

that's so advanced, they will tell to you that it works, lol. It's upside-
down, my polakian friend. And you are not too bright in physics, I can see.

nevermind, I strongly believe the Chinese are far in this branch or
something else. Stop believing they will tell anybody what is going on.