Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS

Sujet : Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS
De : vr (at) *nospam* mzro.ru (Tzapaev Mikhalushkin)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.math sci.physics
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.math sci.physics
Date : 19. May 2024, 10:35:23
George Hammond wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2024 23:00:34 -0400, George Hammond
<ghammond928@gmail.com> wrote:
And BTW a 2nd rank tensor CAN be written as a matrix,
and don't ever forget it !! George .
[George Hammond MS Physics] May 18, 2024 .
.... In addition – let me point out that the majority of the "laws of
physics" (electromagnetism, gravity, sound, Schrödinger equation etc.)
are 2nd ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS therefore they can be written as
2nd ORDER TENSORS AND SINCE 2ND ORDER TENSORS CAN BE WRITTEN AS MATRICES
therefore most of the fundamental laws of physics (with few exceptions)
can be written as MATRIX equations .

that's another error, you hameroff-penrose people are doing. Writing it as
matrices doesn't make it a tensor, treating it like that. It's still a
tensor. And a 2nd rank tensor may spread to left, down and to the right, so
it's not a matrix. See tensors for a piezo electric transducer material.

the penrose can't write relativity in penrose tensor notation, which
indicates not undrestanding the fuck he is talking about. Beyond being
english, when I hear english I change the TV to american. I believe the
penrose is a 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙤_𝙟𝙚𝙬. Disgusting. Please stop talking about penrose.
Disgusting people, wow. Here is how the satanic capitalism attacks the
human soul.

 𝗘𝗨_𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲’𝘀_𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹_𝗯𝗮𝗻𝘀_𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝘅𝗲𝘀_𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺_𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆_𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹
Warsaw’s new policy is aimed at ensuring the “neutrality” of public
offices
https://r%74.com/news/597811-poland-bars-crosses-warsaw/

This is what you get when you make deals with the devil/DEMOCRACY.

It is if these people or nations are begging to be destroyed. I guess
"demonized" people would hate anything to do with the light.

Freemasons and Jews have wormed their way into high office. And they're
running the show. Whoever they are and wherever they're from, they hate
Jesus.

Not only Jesus being killed by the Jews but severely being sodomized by the
Jews !

Poland wants to stay neutral, but on one condition it remains a Zionist
puppet since the traitor Walensa, a fucking electrician with a wide mouth
on his face and no brain whatsoever.

Lmfao poland has turned into another US BS place.

That law smells very "jewish" to me. In fucking america, the jews didn't
killed Jesus and Einstine wasn't a gay, which left gearmony because he was
a gay.