Re: .i takke back what i said today forgive me imsick icry.--.

Sujet : Re: .i takke back what i said today forgive me imsick icry.--.
De : ptlpn (at) *nospam* esnpn.gr (Manley Χέιντελμπεργκ Hong)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 26. May 2024, 16:54:25
Richard Hachel wrote:

Le 26/05/2024 à 16:19, Kelly Δημοτικότητας Rui a écrit :
You are polluting this science forum.

 Ca, c'est très mal. Si cela est vrai, il faut lui demander d'arrêter.

the problem he has, is that people, the big physicists, are not posting
relativity anymore here. Either they admit the Einstine was wrong, and gay
with his cousin, which was a man, or also, the the Einstine was a figure,
having nothing to do with science etc, but a one they chose to be the
chosen.

and I love the communism so very much. You capitalists are so fucking
stupid. And I mean stupid. You dont know your interest. You let the riches
to do your interest. Fucking stupid, my man. Extreme. That's why I love
Russia. They are not gays.