Re: Langevin's paradox again

Sujet : Re: Langevin's paradox again
De : ssts (at) *nospam* ynsap.gr (Nesdy Pantelas)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 11. Jul 2024, 19:42:13
Richard Hachel wrote:

Le 10/07/2024 à 20:46, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
Why should my posts be censored in France? :-D
Your posts seem available again.
That's ridiculous.

 Je sais.  J'adore plaisanter.
 Les posts de Paul B. Andersen ne sont pas censurés en France. )

yes sure, in that equation they are denoted as outer product of two
vectors, but still stands for a force including the direction for space and
the direction for time lol. Read my lips, Guv=Tuv lol. Completely Newton.

the Einstine stole from Newton lol. That's why they pretend the Special
came before the General Relativity, to confuse the public. As the General
is completely Newton.