Re: Paper Series: Shift-symmetry in Einstein’s Universe

Sujet : Re: Paper Series: Shift-symmetry in Einstein’s Universe
De : ajnt (at) *nospam* nn.ru (Mantra Bajukov Chao)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 11. Jul 2024, 22:08:22
Ross Finlayson wrote:

On 07/11/2024 06:33 AM, gharnagel wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 7:53:05 +0000, Mikko wrote:

Perfect conservation of energy is not essential to relativity.
However, relativity requires that if energy or momentum is conserved
then both are.

Our universe seems quite rigid about conservation of both.

The time direction symmetry is not an essential part of relativity.

Our universe seems quite rigid about that, too.

This is kind of interesting, I suppose that's un-usual.
Time symmetry has never been falsified.

absolutely, correct observation. The harnagel dont undrestand relativity.
That GR equation 𝙂𝙪𝙫=𝙏𝙪𝙫 is completely Newton, works for time in both
directions, depending on reversibility of sign for time and space. lol lol
lol

Jul 10, 2024
𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁_𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀_𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆_𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀_𝗶𝘀_𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴_'𝗔𝗶𝗿_𝗩𝗮𝘅'_𝗺𝗥𝗡𝗔(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗘_𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗗𝗘)𝗼𝗻_𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆_𝘃𝗶𝗮_𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀_
https://old.b%69%74%63%68%75te.com/%76%69%64eo/Z5VAUR6OlxBy/