Re: Incorrect mathematical integration

Sujet : Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
De : rlnlks (at) *nospam* biasr.ru (Ronnal Baikovski)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Suivi-à : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 22. Jul 2024, 01:24:35
Richard Hachel wrote:

Le 21/07/2024 à 21:26, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
So: in an inertial system K, a clock C is in inertial motion.
t is the time in K.

 No, "To" is time in K. This is chronotropy.
 Every clocks in K have not the same time (t1,t2,t3,t4,t5, etc...), only
the same chronotropy.

lol, you dont even know what chronotropy is

 𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻_𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀_𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗮_𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀_𝗮𝘀_𝗵𝗶𝘀_𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿_𝗹𝗼𝗹
The current US president has withdrawn from the
2024 election following weeks of pressure over his
mental and physical state
https://r%74.com/news/601424-biden-endorses-kamala-harris/

One worse than the other, we'll never win unless
they disappear.

no reason Trump should lose in 2024. she is a weak
puppet

just be honest about it and put a jew in charge-
this charade stinks to heaven high.

More news from the 'exceptional' BANANA REPUBLIC
in a few moments...

Harris thanked Joe for the Nomination then added
she has nominated Joe Biden as her VP Hahaha

"I love electric school buses. I dont know why.
Maybe because I went to school on a school bus.
Raise your hand if you went to school on a school
bus"
- Kamala Harris 2024