Re: Incorrect mathematical integration

Sujet : Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
De : idjc (at) *nospam* zwija.pl (Millard Czajkowski)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Suivi-à : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 27. Jul 2024, 23:24:36
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 27.07.2024 o 21:25, Paul.B.Andersen pisze:
Why did you use so many words to say that you agree: "The proton can
only have one speed in the lab frame."

 Paul, poor halfbrain, have you ever heard of quqntum mechjanics?

we agree, my friend, read this paper before you buy your next electric car

𝗘𝗠𝗙_𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀𝗲_𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲_𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲_𝗮𝗻_𝗘𝗩_𝗮𝗸𝗮_𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰_𝗩𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲
https://old.b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/nwJeZgVtqqGU