Re: Relativistic aberration

Sujet : Re: Relativistic aberration
De : kzaoko (at) *nospam* jlhekj.ru (Egorov Zheludkov)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Suivi-à : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 04. Aug 2024, 18:19:02
Richard Hachel wrote:

Le 04/08/2024 à 14:50, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
But we can calculate that the coordinates of the star as it went
supernova must have been:
E '= (x' = 14633 ly, y' = 3297 ly, z' 0 ly, t' = -15000 y) Case closed.

If you are anxious about making a fool of yourself in the face of the
future, do as you please. Personally, and with care, I have tried to
show you your errors of concepts. I can do nothing more.

you just prove stupidity, since in physics, science in general, you can't
prove the fucking errors in concepts. You have to derive the logic, in
math, then numerically if possible.

actually it unveils, you never had your sorry ass inside an university.
You think universities are something else. Demand your taxed education
money back, from your corrupt fucking french-gay government. My man,
Frenkereich use to be a wonderful country, before gay. Before replacing
corks by stinking metal caps to wine bottles.

𝗔_𝗸𝗶𝗱_𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀_𝗝𝗶𝗹𝗹_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻_𝘁𝗼_-_𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸_𝗨𝗽!
https://old.b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/wE7gKal8XTng

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀_𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀_𝗧𝗼_𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡_𝗧𝗼_𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲_𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻_𝗔𝗶𝗿_𝗔𝗻𝗱_𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.
https://old.b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/SRb5RMqnHtrP