Re: the notion of counter-intuitiveness in relativistic physics

Sujet : Re: the notion of counter-intuitiveness in relativistic physics
De : tk (at) *nospam* ubsko.gr (Tush-Ee Bouloukos)
Groupes : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Suivi-à : sci.math sci.physics sci.physics.relativity
Date : 08. Aug 2024, 13:59:51
Python wrote:

Le 07/08/2024 à 19:34, M.D. Richard "Hachel" Lengrand a écrit :
Mais merde!!! Répondez moi que ce n'est pas ce que dis la théorie, mais
ne me dites pas que ce que je dis n'est pas vrai ou que je me trompe.
Ce comportement est intolérable.

1. Posting in French in an English-speaking group is abusive.

certainly for me, I barely undrestand engilsh. French is lika foreigner
spoken language to me. I am from Greece.

 𝗨𝗦_𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁_𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻_𝗶𝗻_‘𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁_𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁’_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_–_𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘄
Washington should cut off the flow of arms to Kiev’s “neo-Nazi” forces,
Russian Ambassador Anatoly Antonov has said
https://www.%72%74.com/russia/602315-antonov-us-weapons-kursk/

talking to US?? this man is stupid. Year 2024. Don't remember fucking
Nuland already?? Blown up maritime energy pipelines by nazi nato etc, etc
and etc??

US must rein in ‘terrorist client’ Ukraine, Israel, England, France,
Belgium, Germany, Canada, Australia, Nederland, Morrocco,
Nigeria............

What is with this guy ? Stop smoking or sniffing US propaganda man... US
stands for terrorism. US is the main sposor of terrorism across the world
with ISRAEL...... Playing stupid hey ?

The USA and it's citizens love¹ to strike schools, hospitals, and homes
killing civilians. Also look at Gaza - a major US love¹ project.
¹ In the new world order speech "kill" has been redefined as "love".