Re: Coloring Book Animation...

Sujet : Re: Coloring Book Animation...
De : chris.m.thomasson.1 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Groupes : sci.math
Date : 18. May 2024, 22:53:35
On 5/17/2024 4:02 PM, Tom Bola wrote:
Am 18.05.2024 00:25:48 Chris M. Thomasson schrieb:

Just is just an experiment with some of my field algorithms:

https://youtu.be/1cAdHezXXHs
 Beautiful. Which "apps" do you use to realize your "math visualizations"?
My personal C++ code. I am working on a 4k version that is going to be even more complex. I don't really want to mess around with my coloring algorithm... Seems to be okay. I have some code that makes the colors cycle way to fast and can cause an epileptic episode...