Re: How is Trump going to do it????

Sujet : Re: How is Trump going to do it????
De : eee (at) *nospam* nmox.ru (Xander Chekomasov Baraboshkin)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 10:14:16
The Starmaker wrote:

i mean, i really don't know.. What happens if Trump makes it to
November.. and 'they' cancel the election?

what do you mean by ˝if˝??

Will there be Civil War????

good luck with that. I mean, keep it up the good work. I look forward. You
destroyed so many countries, you stinking 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 of amrica. Yugoslavia,
Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, etc just to mention a few. Here on
youtube you find a bit more many. I guess, you 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀, fucked up  the
countries of the entire world.

(full paper, search on youtube)
*Michael Parenti - The U.S. NATO War On Yugoslavia Video.mp4*

*Michael Parenti 1986.mp4*

great papers, for you, to undrestand. There is a reason, in relativity,
not to forget the good old papers. And take a look at China. You amricani
are so fucked. Up in your brain. You are fucking repulsive to everybody,
on the face of the earth. You 𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 genocide, you putrid
𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹_𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 criminal amrica.

𝗜𝘀_𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗡𝗲𝘄_𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻_𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺_©_𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚_𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻_𝗘𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲_𝗢𝗳_𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/lADccnOzk4Ne

𝗜_𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱_𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱'𝘀_𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁_𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆_𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄..._𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁_𝗜_𝗦𝗮𝘄_𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱_𝗠𝗲
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/dFaaqJzgiiy6