Re: Atheism is a belief, it's not a science.

Sujet : Re: Atheism is a belief, it's not a science.
De : erz (at) *nospam* phoocqhr.hu (Jospeh Lőrincz Ujvári)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 25. May 2024, 17:11:59

On 2024-05-12 2:47 p.m., Thomas Heger wrote:
That's more or less: we don't care, because we cannot know
While atheists believe, that god does not exist.

"god does not exist" is a gnostic claim - a knowledge claim. Atheism is

no, it's jewish. They hate Jesus. In america it's against the law, you can
get in prison, and according to Drumpf, another mothefucker imbecile, you
can get executed, by saying that the jews killed Jesus.

evidently, the fucking Drumpf is NOT a Christian, wanting to be big boss in
a country which is Christian. The motherfucker is lying in your face, and
the public applauds. Really no shit, here we go

Trump Suggests Death Penalty for So Called »Anti-Semitism«
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/b8OnAmxC7TGC

the belief that gods don't exist without a claim of knowing gods don't
exist.

fuck you america.